PlayLand: Online Games & Movies | StudyLand: Educational Games & Movies | GameLand: Play Kid Games, Printable Sudoku Puzzles, Flash Ecards | StoryLand: Fairy Tales, Printable Puzzles Games | MusicLand: Kids Music, Songs, Games, Playlists | DanceLand: Kids Dance & Exercise Instructional Videos
PlayLand Games: Online Educational Movies | Online Learning Games | Fun Online Pre-school Games | Learn English Games | Printable Coloring Pages | Educational Flash Movies | Kids Educational Movies
StudyLand Games: Fun Online Games | Printable Coloring Pages | Word Games | Matching Games | Printable Crafts
GameLand Games: Educational Games | , Online Sudoku Puzzles
| Free Holiday Ecards
StoryLand Games: Korean Folk Tales | Funny Bedtime Stories | Funny Fairy Tales | Online Reading Books
MusicLand Games: Kids Music Playlist | Kids Rhythm Matching Games | Custom Playlist
DanceLand Games: English Dance for Kids
Kidsland™ Program Overview
Kidsland™ curriculum helps develop the important early learning skills, which are divided into five core domains:
1. Intellectual and Cognitive Development (Curiosity, Engagement, Logical/Critical Thinking, and Early Math)
2. Health and Physical Development (Motor Skills, Self Care, Well-Being, and Safety)
3. Mathematics Development (Numbers, Counting, One-to-One Correspondence, Arithmetic, Quantity, Measurement, Spatial, and Geometric Knowledge)
4. Language and Literacy Development (Listening, Understanding, Speaking, Early Writing, and Communicating)
5. Social and Emotional Development (Relationships, Emotional Responses, Interactions with Others, Social Play, and Creative Self-Expression)
To meet learning goals, the Kidslland™ curriculum meets the National Early Learning Standards and California State Requirements. To the greatest extent possible, children learn the five skills in the context of animated lessons, highly interactive games, coloring activities, electronic picture books, children's karaoke, and dancing.
I. Content Description
1. Play Land (2yrs – 4yrs):
1.1 Life Skills: Life skills focuses on building healthy habits and consists of 11 different topics and 20 lessons in 4 levels.
Number Topics Number Topics
1 Greeting 11 Dressing properly
2 Expressions 12 Organizing
3 Expressions 13 Organizing
4 Potty training 14 Social relationships
5 Greeting 15 Asking grown-ups for help
6 Eating habits 16 Being safe
7 Eating habits 17 Sharing
8 Staying clean 18 OrderBehaving in Public
9 Staying clean 19 Doing Helping with Errands
10 Staying clean
1.2 Cognitive Skills: Cognitive Skills aims to develop critical thinking and decision-making skills. It consists of 10 topics and 20 lessons in 4 levels.
Number Topic Number Topic
1 Matching 11 Comparing (Big/Small)
2 Colors 12 Comparing (Thick/Thin)
3 Shapes 13 Comparing (More/Less)
4 Whole and parts 14 Grouping (Color)
5 Space (Up/Down) 15 Grouping (Shape)
6 Space (Front/Back) 16 Grouping (Function)
7 Space (Inside/Outside) 17 Ordering Numbers
8 Comparing (Weight) 18 Numbers (1 on 1Counting)
9 Comparing (Length) 19 Numbers (Counting)
10 Comparing (Height) 20 Numbers (Matching)
1.3 Learning Words: Learning Words aims to develop critical thinking and decision-making skill. It consists of 7 topics and 20 lessons in 4 levels.
Number Topic Number Topic
1 My body Body (Face) 11 Household goods Goods (Bathroom)
2 My body Body (Body) 12 Household goods Goods (Room)
3 My things Things (Toys) 13 Getting Ready to go Go Outside (Preparation)
4 My things Things (Clothes) 14 Visiting (The Playground)
5 Family 15 Traveling (Transportation)
6 Eating (Vegetables) 16 Visiting (My neighborsNeighbors)
7 Eating (Fruits) 17 Animals (Pets)
8 Eating (Drinks) 18 Animals (Zoo)
9 Eating (Foods) 19 Animals (Aquarium)
10 Eating (Dishes) 20 Animals (Insects)
1.4 Learning English: Learning English contains conversational English that is used in everyday settings and consists of 13 topics and 20 lessons in 4 levels.
Number Topic Number Topic
1 Situation 1 (Wake Waking upUp) 11 Thank you
2 Greeting (Good morningMorning) 12 Birthday
3 Greeting (Hi, Hello) 13 Asking for help
4 Greeting (Good bBye) 14 Be carefulSafety
5 Greeting (See youGood Bye) 15 Expressing feelings (Love)
6 Greeting (Good Night) 16 Expressing feelings (Like)
7 Situation 2 (I am home) 17 Asking and AnsweringWhat is this?
8 Possession (It's mine) 18 Asking and answeringWhat is that?
9 Introducing What is your name? 19 Expressing (Hungry)
10 Age 20 Expressing (Thirsty)
1.5 Safety Play: Safety Play is a program that helps children to acknowledge safety issues and how to stay healthy and safe.
Number Topic Number Topic
1 Safety at home 7 Animals and insects Safety away from Home
2 Traffic safety 8 Safety and foodFood
3 Safety at the playgroundand Toys 9 Public facilitiesAnimals and Insects
4 Safety and playat the Playground 10 Electricity
5 Safety and playway from Home 11 CrimeDon't Talk to Strangers
6 Public facilitySafety away from Home 12 Disaster Emergency Situations
1.6 Nooya's Story: Nooya's Story aims to develop children's social skills. It consists of 4 topics and 12 lessons in 2 levels.
Personal behavior Learning personal behavior (7 lessons: 1, 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Customs & Ethics Learning customs and ethics (2 lessons: 3, 8)
Home life Learning good behavior at home (2 lessons: 4, 5)
Group relationship Learning sharing behaviorhow to share (1 lesson: 6)
1.7 Coloring Books: Coloring Books provides children with a fun exercises that fosters creativity and improves eye to handhand-eye coordination. This section consists of 5 topics and 50 lessons.
Drawing Drawing lines in empty space (10 lessons)
Coloring Coloring in the empty space (10 lessons)
Decorating Hand stamping, and making mosaics (10 lessons)
Paper Crafting Paper folding (10 lessons)
Crafting Making objects (10 lessons)
2. Study Land (3yrs – 6yrs)
• The largest of all sections— with 568 lessons, games, and activities for Math and English learning.
• Each lesson comes with digital games and printable activities to reinforce the lesson concepts.
• To move forward the bBasic levels must be completed first before you canin order to move to the next level
• 333 English Land and 235 Math Land lessons, games, and activities.
2.1 English Land
• The largest of all sections in Study Land—: 333 games, lessons, and activities focused on the English language
• 42 lessons on letters, words, and sentences related to pictures
• Average of 4 games associated with each lesson regarding letters, words, and sentences with pictures.
• 3 printable coloring book activities for each lesson:
• 1. Writing letters & words with help: For example, Aa picture of a sun & and the word "sSun" are presented with space to write
• 2. Coloring words and pictures.
• 3. Thinking about what is differentIdentify differences: 2 similar pictures are shown, and the child is instructed to find what is different.
2.2 Math Land
• 235 lessons, games, and activities focused on the concepts of Math.
• 47 of the lessons contain 2 digital games and 2 printable activities to work with.
• (Numbers, grouping, shapes, measurement, space, time, and patterns).
• Each lesson builds on the last, starting with grouping & ending with multiplication and division
• The interactivity of the games and lessons reinforce these concepts to use in daily play.
3. Dance Land (2yrs – 8yrs)
• Learn and practice your English & through singing and dancing to 14 different songs.
• Includes 3D videos that can be viewed in 360◦, and including new and different backgrounds.
• Includes upbeat rhythms and songs identified by children, motivating them to dance and sing.
• Top ten 10 lists of most-played songs played the most, with a new songs section added regularly.
3.1 English Songs
• Learn English songs and dance moves by following along with the characters.
4. Story Land (2yrs – 8yrs)
• Story land cConsists of 150 stories provided in 6 sections with 1 Korean cultural section.
• Lessons on ABC's, counting, animals, colors, safety, traditions, health, reading, honesty, and more.
• Includes 27 picture puzzles using Story Land pictures that can be divided into 4, 9 & 16 pieces.
• The puzzles allow for practicing critical thinking, image recognition, and memory skills.
4.1 Once Upon a time (Korean Folk Tales)
• Introduces Korean culture with traditional Korean children's stories and pictures.
4.2 Creative Fairy Tales
• Everyday activities with friends & family mixed with imagination and problem problem-solving skills.
4.3 Reading Books
• Stories that highlight text while it is being readto encourage children to read along.
4.4 Fun Picture Books
• Animated picture stories providing provide fun discoveries while children listening and readingread along.
5. Music Land (2yrs – 8yrs)
• Allows a children to interface with stories & and lessons through 4 sections with 132 songs.
• Each song has animated interactive movement and sounds to capture a child's attention.
• One section has Korean Children's children's songs to broaden cultural boundaries.
• You can select your fFavorite songs and lyrics can be selected to create a Favorites List.
5.1 My Play List
• Select your favorite songs throughout "Music Land" for immediate access.
5.2 Play List
• Songs describing daily activities, numbers, words, objects, and weather. (72)
5.3 Magic Playlist
• Identifying how children play, eat, clean, socialize, and learn together. (22)
6. Game Land (2yrs – 8yrs)
• 135 fill-in-the-blank style games that stimulate location and object recognition.
• Personal cards sent to family and friends for special occasions or just to say "I love you"
• Includes games and puzzles with increasing levels of difficulty levels
• Includes a Top 10 User Scores list.
6.1 Smart games
• Games geared to develop creativity through interactive daily activities and play.
6.2 Funny Sudoku games
• Sudoku is a great game to exercise the brain with and improve a child's IQ through logical thinking.
• Soduku Sudoku helps to develop logical thinking through patterns, with colors, and shapes.
6.3 Brain games
• Casual games: challengesing a children to complete each game faster every time, increasing cognitive skills.
6.4 Send a Nooya card
• Send a fun and animated card to friends and family members.
7. Friend Land (2yrs – 8yrs)
• Children can adopt virtual pets.
• Use digital reward coins, (earned during lessons or games) to do personalized activities such as decorating a house, getting new clothes or songs, feeding your pet, brushing your teeth, shopping, fishing, farming, Dinosaur Park visits, and more.
Parents & Guardians | Educators | About Kidsland | Terms | Privacy | Contact Us | Membership Info | Partnerships | Sitemap | FAQ | Blog about Kidsland | Printable Sudoku Puzzles | Printable eCards | Interactive Ecards for Free